SEP (Land) revalidation by recent experience
Every two years the revalidation is due and can be done either by proficiency check or by experience.
- Display the required experience (12h Block, 6h PIC, 12 Ldgs).
- Mark the refresher training legs with FI and have it signed.
- SEP Sea and TMG are credited as permitted by law.
- The relevant flights are exported automatically.
- The required totals and sums are prepared directly for the form.
The fully validated and streamlined process is also available upon request for competent authorities within EASA.
Experience by class and type ratings
While you just have to enter the call sign of the plane, capzlog.aero already knows its variant, type and icao designator. The rating needed in order to pilot the aircraft is known and thus totals per rating are directly available.
- Automatic assignment of flight experience to ratings according to EASA Type Ratings and Licence endorsement list.
- Swarm intelligence of all pilots with the jointly managed aircraft database.
- All totals and evaluations are reliably calculated from the times and values according to pilot function and flight modes.
- Initial values per type/variant are included and credited according to the cut-off date.
Focus Student Pilot: PPL (A), CPL (A), ATPL (A), MPL (A)
capzlog.aero accompanies you throughout your career and ensures that you can always rely on your personal, independent and high-quality record of your experience.
- Solo, Cross-Country, ZFTT, LIFUS, Approach Type.
- Flight Simulation Training Device FSTD support.
- Dual, PICUS, SPIC pilot functions.
- Indicates the flights for which a signature must be obtained.
- Invite your instructors and examiners by e-mail to digitally sign your flights and FSTD sessions on their own devices.
Remain independent and in control with the highest officially established standards for digital recording of flight time.
Start now with capzlog.aero
You can test our flight log through its paces for 30 days without a credit card. No hidden costs or lock-in effects. Simply a good digital flight log.